Terms and Conditions for Trading
1. Traders shall only use the tables provided
2. There are 2 chairs for every Trader
3. All goods sold within the venue must be legal, in good taste and reflect a family friendly atmosphere.
4. Food and drink are not allowed to be sold on the Trading stalls.
5. Traders are allowed to bring their own backdrops / display stands for their stalls but the height cannot exceed 3 metres.
6. Attachment of any promotional items to the trading tables is allowed providing that the method of attachment causes no damage to the table. Blue Tac and double sided Velcro are permitted as long as there is no residue left behind.
7. Traders shall provide their own cloths for the tables.. All tables must be covered.
8. At no time are any personal belongings, stock or items covered under Whitby Sci Fi and Comic Con insurance. Traders are responsible for their own insurance.
9. The Trading Hall will be locked shut prior to the event opening enabling the stalls to remain in situ.
10. All bookings are final, non-refundable and non-transferable.
11. The organiser reserves the right to rearrange the floorplan of the Trading Hall.
12. The organiser agrees to consider any special requests from the Traders providing that these do not inhibit, harass or concern any fellow Traders and attendees.
13. Traders will allow Whitby Sci Fi and Comic Con to use the Traders logos, images and text to promote the Traders and the event itself through the WSFSS Face book page, website and other promotional material.
14. The cost per table will be £35.00 each for Edge of the room tables and £30.00 each for Centre room tables. Please note Table fees are non-refundable and Tables are none transferable